Custom moves for Dungeon World enemies and monsters to make them more interesting and more dangerous.
This is a project that I, Colin "Vindexus" Kierans, am working on to deliver 20 custom moves for Dungeon World. I plan to prewrite several moves, then release 20 custom moves over 4 weeks, releasing one per weekday, along with an accompanying post on my blog explaining my thought process and potential changes.See Newest Moves Read the Blog Posts
How To Use These Moves
- Think of the enemy or foe you want to apply a custom move to
- Find a custom that you think fits them thematically
- Familiarize yourself with the trigger, to increase the chances it will see play
- Print off or right down that custom move
- When playing, place it face down on the table when you feel it might trigger
- If the move comes into play, flip it over and have someone at the table read it
- Play to find out what happens
Edit These Moves
If you'd like to suggest a change for a move, you can click the Edit This Move link in each one to create a pull request on GitHub. The full website repo can be foundhere on GitHub and the files for each move are in the moves folder.
All moves are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.